Other Works about Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Ursula K. Le Guin
- Bucknall, Barbara J. Ursula K. Le Guin. New York: Ungar, 1981.
- Clute, John, and John Grant. The Encyclopedia of Fantasy. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1997.
- Clute, John, and Peter Nicholls. The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction. 2nd ed. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1993.
- Cummins, Elizabeth. Understanding Ursula K. Le Guin. Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press, 1990.
- Spivack, Charlotte. Ursula K. Le Guin. Boston: Twayne, 1984.
- Waggoner, Diana. The Hills of Faraway: A Guide to Fantasy. New York: Atheneum, 1978.
If you want to read other fantasy novels for young people, you might enjoy:
- Philippa Pearce's Tom's Midnight Garden, 1958
- Alan Garner's The Weirdstone of Brisingamen, 1960
- Norton Juster's The Phantom Tollbooth, 1961
- Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time, 1962
- Russell Hoban's The Mouse and His Child, 1967
The Ursula K. Le Guin Website
The official website of Ursula K. Le Guin includes a blog, biographical information, maps, interviews, and more.